We can offer the following to agencies and universities: Development of Community Engagement Plans, Evaluation & Advice. This is becoming particularly important in relation to climate change and ensuring a ‘just transition.’
We can offer the following to communities:
- Local Needs Analysis
- Community and Local Area Planning
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Work with Residents’ groups, elderly, local Community Development Groups and Family Resource Centres
- Work with Communities on behalf of Interagency Groups, Local Authorities and (LCDC’s), Local Development Companies
- Work with Mental Health Services and service users.
We have carried out many pieces of work directly for community groups, state agencies such as the HSE, Pobal and Government Departments such as Social Protection, Rural and Community Development, Health, Environment and Education. We have also worked with UCC, NUIG and the Tyndall Institute.